I’d written several posts in the past for some work I did for Kafka, which is a distributed publish/subscribe messaging system. Here’s a conclusive list of those posts from some months back:
After getting a message, which asked about my specific work with the C# client and mentioned some dead links to its location, I realized that I should probably close out this part of the story. I no longer maintain the C# client for Kafka which is available here. Maintenance was picked up by someone external to the Kafka project, who made a number of enhancements to my original work and was then contributed back to Kafka.